One of the many things you can use Asana for is planning the content you're going to produce and publish. I believe one of the main reasons I've been so consistent at creating content over the last 5 years is due to the simple system I've created in Asana.
In this video, I'll show you how I've set up my content calendar. This is great if you need to plan when you're publishing blog posts, YouTube videos or even a podcast. You can use Asana to plan the content, the status of each post and manage the action items that need to be completed.
Here are some of the key takeaways from the video:
- The task name is the content title.
- Due date = publish date.
- Use custom fields for status, category and sponsors.
- Use tags for content type (multiple).
- Create task templates to easily set up new tasks with a checklist.
- Use the task description for notes and content outline.
Want to become an Asana Master? Sign up for my Master Asana course and group coaching program and take Asana to the next level!