THE 7-DAY PRODUCTIVITY PLAN
The eBook that helps you to get more done, with less stress... fast!
- How to set specific and actionable goals that help you to get results (instead of just doing lots of work and going nowhere).
- The incredibly simple scheduling technique that helps you to get more done (this is a real game changer).
- How to use a few tools to manage your workload and plan your time (you'll also feel way less stressed and overwhelmed).
- The 3 most important areas of your health you can optimise for increased energy (you'll be jumping out of bed each morning).
- How to focus your attention like a laser in just 10 minutes a day (everyone has time for this little hack).
If you’ve ever struggled with time management, prioritisation or a lack of motivation. If you struggle with balancing multiple projects and getting stuff done. And if you’ve ever felt stressed out as a result of low productivity. Then worry no longer... The 7-Day Productivity Plan will help you to organise your workload, manage your time and boost your energy. All using just a few simple techniques.
Paul, I have to say you have really impressed me with this. Planning things out this way and using the apps/tools you've suggested has enabled me to feel back in control. Congratulations on a great program! 🙂Sherina Holland PhD Student
What's inside the 7-Day Productivity Plan?
- Day One: Choose Your Project - Get an introduction to key productivity principles and choose a project to work on.
- Day Two: Set Your Project Goals - Set clear goals so you can measure your progress and plan your time.
- Day Three: Plan Your Project - Dissect your projects into all the small tasks you need to do to reach your goal.
- Day Four: Schedule Your Time - Learn how to schedule your time and block out the time you need to do the work.
- Day Five: The Weekly Review - Learn how to conduct a weekly review so you can stay on track and maintain your momentum.
- Day Six: Maximise Your Energy - Learn how to optimise your energy so you can avoid unnecessary stress and burnout.
- Day Seven: Focus Your Attention - Learn how to focus your attention and manage distractions.
If you've already completed the 7-Day Productivity Plan via my email course, you can revisit the lessons in this 35-page ebook and audio book (so you can listen to the lessons on the go)!
PAUL'S 'KEEP THE BOOK', NO HASSLE, 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE!
The 7-Day Productivity Plan comes with a 100% money-back guarantee… but I’m not going to stop there! If you’re not completely satisfied with the book, you can simply email me within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. If you’re not happy, then I don’t want your money. And just to be clear, there are no strings attached, no questions, no forms and there’s nothing to prove… And because I can’t delete Guidelines from your computer, you can keep it. That’s right! Because I want to help you succeed I’m going to take on all the risk, so you don’t have to (read more in my refund policy).
- eBook (PDF, ePub, Mobi)
- Audio book (mp3)
eBook + Audio Book$17.00
- eBook (PDF, ePub, Mobi)
- Audio book (mp3)
This is a secure SSL encrypted payment. All prices are shown in USD.
Who am I?
My name is Paul and I'm a productivity blogger and virtual consultant. I've spent years trying out different tools and systems. For me, productivity is a tool for getting more out of life and is the #1 skill I spend most of my time improving. I've helped hundreds of business owners and knowledge workers all over the world to increase their efficiency by setting up better productivity systems.
Who is this product for?
If you've already completed my 7-Day Productivity Plan email course, then the ebook and audio book are a great way of recapping the lessons and key concepts. Or, if you don't want to sign up to receive emails one-by-one, then the ebook is a great option for you.
What about updates?
If I decide to make any minor updates to the book, you’ll be emailed with an updated version of the book for no additional cost.
Who are you?
My name is Paul Minors. You can learn more about me here and read all of the content I’ve already put out on my blog.
What formats does it come in?
After you purchase, you’ll be able to read the book as a PDF, ePub (for use on iPhones and iPads) and mobi (for use on the Kindle). The audio book comes available as mp3 files which get added to the "Audio Books" section of iTunes.
If you still have questions, please get in touch!