In this video, I talk about what makes Pipedrive unique and how it compares to other sales CRM tools.
- It's been around since 2010. Good team and well-funded.
- Good rate of development. New features come out pretty regularly.
- Pipedrive is very simple and easy to use compared to other CRM's.
- Easy to customise (compared to Salesforce which is quite difficult and can require custom development).
- Pipedrive is designed for salespeople by salespeople. Big emphasis on activities.
- Pipedrive Pricing, Husbpot Pricing, SalesForce pricing, Zoho pricing.
- Pipedrive has good integration with 3rd party tools and has its own marketplace. The Zapier support is also very good. But so do most of the other CRM's.
- Pipedrive has good reporting and this is all customisable.
- Pipedrive is scalable and can grow with you and your sales team (e.g. team management). Start on Essential and go up to Professional or Enterprise if needed.
- Pipedrive doesn't have native email sequences and automation, but that is coming later this year.
Need help setting up Pipedrive and optimising it for your business? Join my Master Pipedrive program!