Welcome to Productive People, my blog and podcast series dedicated to learning from productive people who are smashing their goals and getting stuff done.
In this episode I talk to Chris Bailey from ALifeofProductivity.com all about his start in productivity as well as his new book, The Productivity Project.
Make sure you head on over to iTunes and subscribe to the podcast. You can also subscribe via the RSS feed. Are you enjoying The Productivity Podcast? I’d love to hear from you in the comments below with your thoughts and ideas of things you’d like to hear about!
Click here to download the introduction to Chris’s new book, The Productivity Project. If you enjoy it, go and pick up a copy and support Chris's awesome work!
- Introduction to Chris and A Life of Productivity (3:15)
- With all of the productivity experiments that you’ve done, which one taught you the most or the biggest influence on your productivity (7:15)
- Conducting your own productivity experiments (12:30)
- Social media and shorter attention spans (17:43)
- Dealing with online distractions (25:18)
- What was the “weirdest” thing you did to try and boost your productivity that you were really surprised by? (29:00)
- How do you meditate, do you use any apps? What do you recommend to someone like me who can struggle to make it a consistent part of my routine? (31:42)
- What was the inspiration behind The Productivity Project and what is the main problem you’re trying to solve? (42:00)
- The importance of slowing down and working on the essentials (46:00)
- Do you have any favourite productivity books? (53:35)
- What’s next for Chris Bailey? (55:50)