Welcome to Productive People, my blog and podcast series dedicated to learning from productive people who are smashing their goals and getting stuff done.
In this episode of the Productivity Podcast, I talk to Mojca Mars all about her productivity habits as a social media consultant. In 2014, Mojca was let go from her job and started up SuperSpicyMedia.com where she helps small businesses to take advantage of social media.
Mojca describes herself as: “Bold. Energetic and Spicy. I'm probably the loudest person in the world”. After talking to her on the podcast, I agree completely with this statement.
Make sure you head on over to iTunes and subscribe to the podcast. You can also subscribe via the RSS feed. Are you enjoying The Productivity Podcast? I’d love to hear from you in the comments below with your thoughts and ideas of things you’d like to hear about!
- Introduction to Mojca (3:11)
- How did you overcome the challenges of going out on your own and starting your own business? (5:27)
- Charging higher rates (8:00)
- Automating social media posts vs. manual posting (15:50)
- What is your approach to social media channels? Do a bit of everything or pick a few and go hard? (24:15)
- How do you find working for yourself from home compared to working in an office environment? (29:34)
- How do you find energy is related to productivity and why do you go to the gym five times a week? (33:00)
- How do you manage your time between multiple projects and clients? (38:15)
- How Mojca uses her calendar to stay organised (40:13)
- You go for hour long walks – why? (47:55)
- What are your final words of wisdom or advice for anyone who wants to work for themselves? (50:43)
If you have any questions about social media marketing, post a comment below, and Mojca will jump in and answer them for you!