Welcome to Productive People, my blog and podcast series dedicated to learning from productive people who are smashing their goals and getting stuff done.
In this episode of the Productivity Podcast, I talk to Nick Snapp from the Make it Snappy Show all about how he's outsourced 100% of his email and his recommendations on how to “hack corporate” and get more done at work. Nick is a productivity expert who's passionate about helping Mum and Dad entrepreneurs to create the perfect work-life balance. He talks a lot about productivity with “purpose” and focusing on the work that matter the most.
Make sure you head on over to iTunes and subscribe to the podcast. You can also subscribe via the RSS feed. Are you enjoying The Productivity Podcast? I’d love to hear from you in the comments below with your thoughts and ideas of things you’d like to hear about!'Before outsourcing email, you need to have a very clear set of guidelines' @makeitsnappyClick To Tweet
- Who is Nick Snapp and what do you do? (2:30)
- What do you do and how do you spend your time right now? (3:20)
- You talk a lot about the idea of “hacking corporate”, what is this? (13:00)
- Talk us through your favourite strategies and tactics for “hacking corporate”? (21:55)
- You've managed to outsource all your email. How? (29:20)
- You also talk a lot about creating balance in your life and productivity from a parenting standpoint. What productivity advice do you have for any parents listening in? (42:20)
- What tools and apps do you use as part of your productivity workflow? (58:00)
- What have you read recently that's really stuck in your head? (54:00)