Welcome to Productive People, my blog and podcast series dedicated to learning from productive people who are smashing their goals and getting stuff done.
In this episode of the Productivity Podcast, I talk to Jason Bay from GenYSuccess.com all about his incredibly detailed approach to goal setting. Whether you’ve worked out your goals already or are still working on them, this episode will help you to make your goals more actionable and easier to reach.
Make sure you head on over to iTunes and subscribe to the podcast. You can also subscribe via the RSS feed. Are you enjoying The Productivity Podcast? I’d love to hear from you in the comments below with your thoughts and ideas of things you’d like to hear about!
- Introduction to Jason Bay and GenYSuccess.com (2:07)
- For anyone thinking about getting started in business, how do you recommend people get started? (7:07)
- Could you walk us through your approach to goal setting? (15:20)
- Vision (16:47)
- Accountability (33:44)
- Execution (35:55)
- Reverse engineering your goals (42:00)
- Jason’s productivity hacks (51:45)
- Google Drawings
- Moleskine Notebooks
- Way of Life
- Habit Journal (Workflow)
- If you’re too busy, you’re doing something wrong
- The One Thing
- Focus at Will
Be sure to head over to GenYSuccess.com/Paul where Jason has put together a toolkit of apps and books that have been recommended by over 50 guests that Jason has interviewed.