Welcome to Productive People, my blog and podcast series dedicated to learning from productive people who are smashing their goals and getting stuff done.
In this episode of the Productivity Podcast, I talk to Martin and Rajiv from IdeaLemon.com. These guys are obsessed with self-improvement, motivation, leadership and of course, productivity. In this episode, we cover a range of topics from finding your inner voice and building confidence to boosting motivation, leadership advice and productivity routines.
Make sure you head on over to iTunes and subscribe to the podcast. You can also subscribe via the RSS feed. Are you enjoying The Productivity Podcast? I’d love to hear from you in the comments below with your thoughts and ideas of things you’d like to hear about!
- Who are you guys and what is Idea Lemon? (2:22)
- Why is it important to find our inner voice? (4:56)
- What are the practical things that people can do to find their inner voice? (10:51)
- Do you have any examples of someone who's gone through your program to find their inner voice? (14:09)
- Can you comment on what role confidence plays in self-improvement and productivity? (19:03)
- Do you have any tips for leaders who are listening and what they can do to encourage openness and sharing? (32:21)
- How do you motivate yourself? Is it even possible to “create” motivation? (36:28)
- Could each of you walk us through your daily routines and how that relates to productivity? (43:09)
- How do you create the right conditions for “deep work”? (51:25)
- What do you think has been the biggest lesson in terms of productivity that you've learned over the last few years? (54:26)
- Where can people go to learn more about you guys and the work that you are doing? (59:18)