This site will make you more productive, so you can get more done with less stress!
Welcome! My name is Paul and this is my website all about productivity and self-improvement. I have a tonne of resources to help you:
FREE PRODUCTIVITY TRAINING
If this is your first time visiting the site, I recommend you start with my FREE 3-part video training series. These videos will guide you through the steps I use to get more done (in less time), common mistakes the avoid and my favourite productivity tools.
Enter your email and learn how to become a Jedi Master of productivity!
WORK WITH ME
I now work with companies and business owners to help them with productivity and marketing. As I’ve grown my business, I’ve optimised my use of various tools (like Asana, Pipedrive and MailChimp) to improve my productivity and generate more sales.
To learn more, book a free introductory call with me here. I love helping people with their productivity tools and processes, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Books are one of my favourite ways to learn more and improve myself. To get the most I can out of the books I read I write a summary of each book which I can quickly refer back to later. I’ve uploaded these for anyone to enjoy. Feel free to head on over to my book summaries page where you can download the PDF versions of everything I’ve published.
BEST OF THE BLOG
Here are my most popular blog posts:
- Side-hustle success story: from full-time job to traveling indie-entrepreneur earning 2X as much in 1/2 the time (Highly recommended)
- How to be Productive: An -In-Depth Guide (Highly recommended)
- How to start a personal blog (even if you don't know what to write about) (Highly recommended)
- 8 Productivity archetypes: Choose your work style (and get more done)
- 50 Hacks for planning, organising and getting more done
- Why You Should Run Your Business with Asana
- 16 Productivity Tips for Part-Time Entrepreneurs
- 5 Reasons why getting up early is hyper-productive
I love hearing from you guys so get active in the comments and let's chat! If you ever have any questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to get in touch.