On the podcast this week I talk to Megan Yelaney who is a business coach and host of the Pretty Awkward Entrepreneur Podcast. I really enjoyed this interview and took away so many actionable tips of things I need to do or improve.
Overwhelm is not having too much to do, it's not knowing where to startClick To Tweet
In this episode, we talk about:
- An introduction to Megan and her background (2:50)
- Why the barriers to starting an online business are so low (10:34)
- Common patterns around getting your business to “take off” (13:36)
- Using social media to get clients and build an online business (17:28)
- The importance of self-care, looking after #1 and morning routines (21:55)
- Work-life balance and having enough time to enjoy life (36:50)
- Megan's recommended tools and team (44:49)
- What is something you'd like to START doing, something you'd like to STOP doing and something you need to KEEP doing (49:24)
What was your biggest takeaway from today's episode, let me know in the comments below!