In this video, I encourage you to think about the role Asana is going to have in your company.
What I find most people do is they just dump Asana on their team with no plan around usage. You don't want some people using it for one area, others using it differently and ending up with confusion around what it's supposed to be used for.
So, think about:
- What are you going to use it for?
- How will you use it to communicate (or won't you)? What about Slack and email?
- What about document storage?
- How will it fit alongside other tools? e.g. Airtable, Google Docs, CRM.
- Do you use it for notes?
- Should you use it for documenting processes and SoPs?
Want to get 10% off an annual subscription of Asana? Go to the following page and input the promo code ‘paulminors' at the bottom to save 10% on your annual subscription (new customers only).
Want to become an Asana Master? Sign up to my Master Asana course + group coaching program and take Asana to the next level.