In this episode of the Productivity Podcast, I discuss productivity principles you can use to be more productive with your personal finances.
- Put all your expenses on a credit card to benefit from rewards schemes and keep cash in your bank earning interest for longer.
- Pay off any extra debt as quick as you can.
- If you have a mortgage, take advantage of a revolving credit facility to use your income to offset your mortgage expense.
- Use a tool like Mint.com or PocketSmith to track your expenses and make better financial decisions.
I'm publishing podcast episodes all week to try out my new podcasting gear. If you're interested, I'm now using the following podcasting gear:
- Neewer NW-700 Condenser Microphone & NW-35 Adjustable Suspension Stand with Shock Mount and Mounting Clamp Kit.
- Behringer Xenyx 302USB Mixer
- Your Cable Store XLR 3 Pin Microphone Cable (6 feet)
If you have any questions you'd like answered on the Productivity Podcast, you can record your own question on my podcast page. Who knows, I might just answer it on the show!