Welcome to Productive People, my blog and podcast series dedicated to learning from productive people who are smashing their goals and getting stuff done.
In this episode of the productivity podcast, I talk to Brittany Joiner from Project1440.co. Brittany subscribed to my email list about 5 months ago and as many subscribers do, she shared her story and told me her goals and aspirations. She explained how she was in the process of creating a website and it was great to hear of her progress when she followed up a few months later to say she had launched her site on the side, while working full-time.
I wanted to invite Brittany on the show as I’m keen to connect with my audience and put a spotlight on their work. Brittany’s enthusiasm and motivation is really inspiring and I love that she’s executing on her goals, despite a lack of time (we all know how that feels right).
Make sure you head on over to iTunes and subscribe to the podcast. You can also subscribe via the RSS feed. Are you enjoying The Productivity Podcast? I’d love to hear from you in the comments below with your thoughts and ideas of things you’d like to hear about!
- Who is Brittany Joiner and what do you do? (2.40)
- What does productivity mean for you? Why’s it a big deal? (8.10)
- What do you think are the most common problems that people face when it comes to productivity. (11.20)
- With 1,440 minutes in the day and you wanting to use every minute in the best possible way, what does your personal productivity workflow look like? (14.35)
- What apps and tools do you use for managing tasks, email, calendar etc… what are you most recommended productivity tools? (25.35)
- What’s a less known productivity tool that you love using? (31.04)
- How’s the book writing going? What does your writing process look like? (35.30)
- Where can people learn more about you? (40.35)