I recently had the pleasure of chatting with Joe and Matt from Evergreen Profits. Self-proclaimed “generalists”, Matt and Joe are hosts of The Hustle and Flowchart podcast where they discuss a range of topics on their podcast, from online business and productivity to podcasting and self-improvement. As you can expect, these guys are my kind of people and I really enjoyed picking their brains.
Listen to our conversation here:
This episode is sponsored by Front.
During our conversation, we cover the following wide-ranging topics:
- Introduction to Joe and Matt and what they do (2:00)
- Why Matt and Joe decided to stop selling “info-products” (7:40)
- What is “shiny object syndrome”? (15:30)
- Minimising your “tech stack” (21:55)
- How to overcome “shiny object syndrome” (23:16)
- Common advice Matt and Joe hear from their interview guests (28:30)
- Matt and Joe's mindfulness practice. Daily journaling, long walks, Wim Hof breathing, sleep (33:30)
- Why a “massive podcast wave is coming” (40:21)
- How to get started with your own podcast (53:14)
- What do you each need to START doing, STOP doing and KEEP doing? (56:00)
Enjoyed the show? Please leave me a review on iTunes or wherever you listen to podcasts.