If you need to manage a remote team, Asana can help you to:
1. Get more visibility of your team's workload
- You can view individual tasks by searching for a users name.
- Premium users can create reports showing the tasks assigned to multiple people at once.
- Business users can use the Workload feature in Portfolios to see the capacity and workload of their team, who's overloaded and who can handle more work.
2. Streamline communication:
- Worth thinking about is how is your team going to communicate? When will use Zoom vs. Slack vs. Asana.
- Make sure everyone checks the inbox regularly so they're aware of updates on tasks and comments.