In this video, I share some tips on how to get a new team to adopt a tool like Asana and how to introduce it to them in a friendly way.
- Start with ‘Why Asana'. What problems is it going to solve. How does it make their life easier?
- Start by setting up a project that helps them understand the value of Asana. Don't try and run your entire business in Asana from day one. Ease them into it.
- Teach them the basics: MyTasks, Inbox, how to update a task.
- Establish a ‘go live' date when we'll stop using email and everyone should be using Asana.
- If someone emails you, forward it to Asana and show them how they could have created it as a task.
- Don't worry about all the advanced features like portfolios, fields, rules etc. These things can be added on later.
Need help setting up Asana and optimising it for your business? Join my Master Asana program!