Welcome to Productive People, my blog and podcast series dedicated to learning from productive people who are smashing their goals and getting stuff done.
In this episode of the Productivity Podcast, I talk to David Sparks from MacSparky.com and co-host of the Mac Power Users Podcast. Being a fan of the Mac Power Users, I’ve learned a lot from David and his co-host Katie Floyd all about how to be more productive and efficient on the Mac. He’s introduced me to some great new tools and changed the way I use my Mac (for the better).
When he’s not talking about Mac’s or writing about technology, David is a self-employed Business Attorney and needless to say, he’s a very productive guy.
Make sure you head on over to iTunes and subscribe to the podcast. You can also subscribe via the RSS feed. Are you enjoying The Productivity Podcast? I’d love to hear from you in the comments below with your thoughts and ideas of things you’d like to hear about!
- For those who don’t know, who is David Sparks and what do you do? (4.00)
- How do you balance all the different projects in your life? You’re an Attorney, blogger, podcaster and father. How do you fit it all in? (4.43)
- For people getting started with the Mac, what are the first few things you would have people do to use their Mac more effectively? (6.40)
- And what about more advanced users? What advice would you give to someone who’s already fairly competent and looking to get more out of their Mac? (16.40)
- If you had to delete all third-party apps but one (so you just get the default suite from Apple), which one app would you choose to keep? (28.00)
- What are you most excited about the latest updates from Apple? (28.43)