In this episode of the Paul Minors Podcast, I interviewed a client of mine, Josh Krueger, all about his approach to automation and systemising your business. Josh is the founder and CEO of Dotcom Design, a web development and digital marketing agency.
I've been working with Josh and his team since July, helping them to systemise their business using Pipedrive, Asana and Zapier. They've been great to work with and so for the first time ever, I decided to interview a client for my podcast.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Intro to Josh, his background and the start of Dotcom Design (3:52)
- Helping business to succeed and building relationships (7:40)
- How Josh discovered Asana, Pipedrive and Zapier and why he picked them (11:37)
- How to decide which tools to use within your business (17:19)
- The power of working within “tasks” (21:45)
- The benefit of keeping processes “simple” and creating systems that allow you to scale (25:34)
- Finding time to work “on” your business instead of “in” your business (29:45)
- Josh's favourite Zaps that save time (36:27)
- How marketing will change as technology and AI is deloped (40:12)
If you'd like to connect with me to get help with Asana, Pipedrive or Zapier, you can book an introductory call here.