There are a few common mistakes I often see new users make. In this video, I discuss these mistakes and how to avoid them so you don't have to waste time getting Asana all wrong.
Common mistakes to avoid:
- Not checking the inbox (archive as you go).
- Leaving tasks open and not completing them.
- Not using the My Tasks.
- Creating private projects for your work instead of My Tasks.
- Not using due dates.
- Being too vague with task details.
- Setting up too many tasks in Asana (take advantage of subtasks).