Welcome to Productive People, my blog and podcast series dedicated to learning from productive people who are smashing their goals and getting stuff done.
In this episode of the Productivity Podcast, I chat with Jo Bendle who is a travelling productivity consultant who helps female entrepreneurs to get more done and grow their businesses. Jo’s energy and enthusiasm is really infectious and I had a great time chatting with Jo finding out about her productivity secrets and learning how she’s growing her business while travelling the world.
Make sure you head on over to iTunes and subscribe to the podcast. You can also subscribe via the RSS feed. Are you enjoying The Productivity Podcast? I’d love to hear from you in the comments below with your thoughts and ideas of things you’d like to hear about!'I really want productivity to be effortless' via @jobendleukClick To Tweet
- Who is Jo Bendle and what do you do? (4.03)
- What’s your philosophy on personal productivity and its role in business and life? (5.17)
- When you work with a client for the first time, where do you typically start? (7.39)
- I see a lot of people who have long to-do lists and not enough time in the day. What’s your advice to someone in this kind of situation? (12.17)
- Prioritisation is a really important park of productivity and identifying the 20% of sources that create 80% of outputs. What’s your approach to prioritisation? (14.57)
- What does your own productivity system look like? What tools and processes do you use to plan your time and manage your work? (23.07)
- What are the main considerations around productivity that you need to make while travelling? How do you balance work with free time? (31.24)
- If someone wanted to do what you do (work for themselves while travelling), how do you recommend they start? (35.31)
- Follow Jo on Twitter
- Jo’s interview on the Suitcase Entrepreneur podcast all about how she grew her business.