In this video, I draw your attention to some of the ways I see new users under using Asana:
- Not using Progress Updates to report on project status.
- Not using the Timeline (including date ranges and milestones)
- Not using forms to submit information into Asana.
- Not checking the inbox enough (which results in a breakdown of communication)
- Not using the My Tasks to manage your work.
- Not using the Goals feature to plan your company objectives.
- Not using Portfolios and Workload to track project status and team capacity.
Want to become an Asana Master? Sign up to my Master Asana course & group coaching program and take Asana to the next level.