Welcome to Productive People, my blog and podcast series dedicated to learning from productive people who are smashing their goals and getting stuff done.
In this episode of the Productivity Podcast, I talk to Kris J. Simpson who is a weight-loss, fitness and rehabilitation expert. Kris delivers a TONNE of value in this episode and walks us through the 5 facets of health and fitness (food, emotions, activity, relaxing, sleeping) and how they impact our wellbeing and productivity.
Kris is also the author of the best-selling book, All Inclusive Diet. Kris is giving away a free copy of the book to anyone who listens to this episode. Just email Kris (email@example.com), tell him you listened to the show and he’ll send you his best-selling book for FREE!
Make sure you head on over to iTunes and subscribe to the podcast. You can also subscribe via the RSS feed. Are you enjoying The Productivity Podcast? I’d love to hear from you in the comments below with your thoughts and ideas of things you’d like to hear about!
- Who is Kris Simpson and what do you do? (3.38)
- Regarding your FEARS Acronym, Can you explain more about why each of these things are important? (11.26)
- There are lots of health myths out there. What are the common mistakes you see people making when it comes to health, sleep, exercise and diet?(21.52)
- If you had to help the listeners with one piece of advice, one area of your health to focus on, what would that be? (25.23)
- What are some things you can do to control your life in terms of emotional stability? (27.49)
- What about your productivity workflow? As a writer and business owner, how do you manage your work and get everything done?(36.20)
- Tell us about your own health routine. When do you excessive, for how long, how many times a week, what type of workout?(38.35)
- Any extra words of wisdom? (45.59)