Asana, while being simple and easy to use, is a powerful project management tool (when you know what you're doing). It's packed with features and clients of mine are often surprised when I point out some of these lesser-known or obvious features:
- Multi-home tasks and subtasks.
- Add a video recording to a task (via Vimeo + Chrome). I have a separate video on this.
- OCR text into Asana using the smartphone app.
- Record an audio note and create a transcription in a task using the smartphone app.
- Provide feedback on images (requires Business).
- You can whitelist additional emails to forward from multiple addresses into Asana.
- Share a public link to a project to share with external parties so they can view the project.
- Click on someone's name and you can create a private 1:1 project.
- Goal progress can now auto-calculate based on sub-goal or project/task completion.
- Tab+B 🐱 and Tab+V 🐶
Need help setting up Asana and optimising it for your business? Join my Master Asana program!